Were You Injured In A Car Or Truck Accident?
Every year throughout Stark and Carroll counties, thousands of traffic accidents occur. Car and truck accidents often are caused by drivers who are not obeying traffic laws and who choose to operate a motor vehicle in a careless and reckless manner. If you or a family member suffered injuries and financial losses due to the negligent acts of a driver, it is important to explore your legal options.
If you suffered injuries in a traffic accident, attempting to communicate and negotiate with your insurance company and the at-fault driver’s insurer can be extremely frustrating. At Morello Law Offices, Attorney and Counselor at Law, we have helped hundreds of individuals recover compensation for injuries and losses they suffered in traffic accidents.
Helping You Recover And Move On After A Traffic Accident
While every traffic accident involves unique circumstances, evidence and facts, common causes of car and truck accidents include:
- Distracted drivers — Drivers who are talking or texting on a phone or engaging with passengers
- Drunk or drugged drivers — Drivers who are under the influence of alcohol or illegal, prescription or over-the-counter drugs
- Fatigued drivers — Drivers and commercial truck drivers who are overly tired and get behind the wheel
- Speeding drivers — Drivers who exceed the posted speed limit or who fail to account for road construction zones or inclement weather conditions
- Aggressive drivers — Drivers who tailgate or weave in and out of traffic
After an accident, we believe that your focus should be on recovering and not worrying about how you will pay the medical bills that are piling up. We will aggressively pursue just compensation for your injuries, lost income, disability and medical expenses.
Call A Lawyer Today To Discuss Your Traffic Accident Case
Were you involved in a car accident with a driver who ran a red light or a semi driver who failed to signal a lane change? Call our Canton law firm today, toll free at (330) 235-1416 or contact us online. Your initial case evaluation is free.