Address Legal Issues That Affect Your Family
Just like every family is unique, every family law action is unique. The same legal strategies do not work for everyone, and the best resolutions are those that are personally tailored to your needs.
At Morello Law Offices, Attorney and Counselor at Law, we represent people who are facing family conflict of all types. Our clients include people who are considering filing for divorce, as well as people who were never married. We represent men, women, fathers, mothers, grandparents, aunts and uncles.
We also represent grandparents, relatives and non-relatives in custody and visitation cases.
No matter what you are going through, we can help. We can answer your questions and offer valuable insight about which course of action is right for you. No matter what you face, one thing is true: Our dedication to protecting your rights never falters, never fails.
Scope Of Our Family Law Practice
The scope of our family law practice includes divorce, custody, child support, dissolution, post-decree motions for enforcement and modification, as well as juvenile delinquency offenses ranging from misdemeanors to felonies.
- Divorce and dissolution: We represent people facing the end of a marriage. Our clients include people who are considering filing for divorce, as well as people who have been served with divorce papers. We also represent people seeking to end their marriages amicably by means of a dissolution.
- Child custody and visitation: We have extensive experience handling custody and visitation matters that affect children and we are dedicated to protecting their best interests in conflicts between divorced or otherwise separated parents.
- Domestic violence: We represent people who are affected by domestic violence and domestic violence allegations. We handle a wide range of matters, including divorces that involve domestic violence, Civil Protection Orders (CPOs) and allegations of child neglect and abuse.
- Paternity: When paternity is an issue, we take forceful action to protect our clients’ interests. We represent both men and women in these matters, handling any additional family law issues that can arise, including child support and custody.
- Post-decree motions for enforcement, modification and contempt: When an existing order leads to disagreement, we can protect your rights, your finances and your relationship with your children.
- Alimony/spousal support: We address matters of spousal support and alimony that arise during the divorce process.
- Property division: We address matters of property division in divorce and marital dissolution, helping couples divide marital property equitably.
- Stepparent Adoption: We represent clients in stepparent adoptions.
- Estate planning and probate: Our lawyers also draft and review estate plans, as well as guide people through the estate administration process.
Contact Our Stark County Marriage Dissolution Lawyers
Contact Morello Law Offices, Attorney and Counselor at Law by calling (330) 235-1416 or toll free at (800) 670-3854 to schedule a case evaluation with a family law attorney in Canton or Carrollton. Our firm is fully staffed daily, and we are also available evenings and on weekends to accommodate your needs and unforeseen emergencies.